Most bores work seamlessly for many years with no problems start but there are sometimes some with problems. Common Perth bore faults include,
- Old wells that have lost prime.
- Submersible pumps that won’t start.
- Bore circuit breakers that trip or fuses that are blown.
- Reticulation controllers that are not working.
- Blown bore pump start capacitors.
- Electrical faults.
- Pump motor fusion (often covered by insurance).
Whatever your bore problem no doubt we have seen it before as we have been in the business for nearly 20 years and are very experienced in bore repair in Perth.